Pages

Saturday, February 12, 2011

The Bread Pudding Power Rankings

Someone suggested to me that I create a bread pudding ranking system and start rating all the bread puddings I have tried. I am all about making my reader group happy so here it is:

This is a 25 point ranking. Each of the lines below will be rated on a 5 point scale. 1 is the lowest score and 5 is the highest. Each of the items will be totaled to give the bread pudding an overall score.

Consistency of the bread: How smooth a fork can take a piece of the bread pudding.

Sauce: Flavor of the sauce and how it interacts with the bread pudding.

Temperature: The temperature of the whole dessert (bread and sauce). It should be warm.

Look : How the dessert appears on your plate.

Tastiness: How the does the overall dessert taste.


No comments:

Post a Comment